- One Year After I Quit Smoking: Benefits and Lessons from Being Nicotine-Free theoptimistblog.com/2016/07/one-ye… 1 year ago
- Are you a Chronic Complainer? Effective Ways to Stop Complaining and Start Acting theoptimistblog.com/2016/06/stop-c… 1 year ago
- Creating Your Best Year – 10 Tips for Setting Goals and Attaining Them theoptimistblog.com/2016/01/creati… 1 year ago
- A Better Philippines: 5 Things You Can Do as an Ordinary Citizen theoptimistblog.com/2015/12/better… 1 year ago
- Unhappy With Your Job? Consider these 5 Tips theoptimistblog.com/2015/12/unhapp… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
I’ve noticed that Facebook has made another new updates when I login from my mobile 2 days ago. The Status Updates box is no longer at the bottom, but at the very top. It’s like ‘shouting’ What’s On Your Mind? … Continue reading
Sempena cuti Nuzul Al-Quran pada esok hari, aku teringin skali untuk berbuka dengan hasil masakan sendiri, maklum la selalunya cuma sempat membeli di bazar Ramadhan sahaja ataupun menumpang makan masakan teman serumah.
If you have been using Facebook to connect with your friends or networks, you should probably consider to activate this features on, the Facebook Account Security features.
Updated: 21th August, 2010 The videos on those Zynga boys plus their guest of the day! Guess who? It’s Snoop Dog! (half-wondering what is his relevance with Mafia Wars anyway?). So I’ve been searching everywhere and turned out they only … Continue reading
After waiting in a nervous state of anticipation (not really sure over what exactly :D), the Arena 2: Vanguard Arena in Castle Age finally ends today at 00:59:59 AM PDT (07:59:59 AM GMT) – after an extension of 1 hour … Continue reading
Castle Age is another Facebook gaming apps that I’ve been obsessed with ever since it makes its debut in the Facebook gaming world, around April/May 2009. It’s a RPG (role-playing game) sets in a fantasy world with territories above and … Continue reading
Updated: 19th August, 2010 I’m officially have enough with the Feds! At 28000 Health, even the 2nd Federal Agent, Agent Miller seems impossible to beat at Gold Level with my 185 Health. Now how many times do I have to … Continue reading